We're community bank systems specialists at Hogan Financial-service to our financial institutions has been our only focus since 1998.
At Hogan Financial, we're all about relationships with our clients. You'll never be a customer number at our company. You'll never open up a "support ticket". You'll never be caught in the middle of a war between company divisions. A friendly voice will answer when you call, not a machine. Throughout each day, we ask ourselves-"How can we serve our clients?" The answer may be professional hosting and operation of the core system of your choice. It may be a comprehensive disaster recovery solution for your check processing environment. Or it may be an outsourced item processing environment. If you are uncertain of your technology direction, perhaps you engage us as a strategic consultant to help you seek out an improved environment, or to get the most out of your existing systems.
Take time to explore our services and learn about our company-in every area, our guiding principle is one of service to our clients.
- First State
Bank, Mesquite, Texas, has signed a new Server+ agreement with Hogan
- VisionBank of Iowa is the latest bank to use Card+, our transaction authorization service.
Security State Bank, Pearsall, Texas, has engaged Hogan Financial to assist with a major strategic technology initiative.
Iowa State Bank is the newest bank to utilize Card+, our transaction authorization service. The bank is a member of the Shazam™ network.
- Bank Northwest, a member of the Shazam™ network, will utilize our Card+ service to bring its customers a real-time link between card activity and their accounts.
- Milledgeville State Bank, Milledgeville, Illinois will utilize Hogan services to bring real-time services to its debit card customers.
- First State Bank, Mesquite, Texas has engaged Hogan to provide backup and replication services for its computer systems and data.
- First State Bank, Yoakum, Texas will utilize Hogan Financial to bring real-time balance updates to its debit card customers.
- Community National Bank, Hondo, Texas, will utilize Hogan Financial to provide Virtual CIO and system hosting services.
- Community National Bank, El Campo, Texas will utilize Hogan Financial's branch item capture services as part of its acquisition of City State Bank, Palacios, Texas.
- Bank of San Jacinto County will utilize Hogan's item, document and COLD storage archival systems.
- Holcomb State Bank will utilize Hogan's services for ATM Real-Time Authorization.
Farmers Savings Bank of Keota, Iowa is the latest bank to sign for Hogan's Debit Card authorization services.
Peoples Savings Bank of Elma, Iowa is our newest Shazam client to utilize our ATM/DB Authorization Services.
- Gladewater National Bank has engaged Hogan Financial to assist with a strategic technology initiative.
“Since Hogan Financial Systems started doing our night processing my life has been wonderful. Your team does an excellent job!”
Chief Financial Officer
Huntington State Bank
“I am happy to refer Hogan Financial to anyone. Your record with our bank is exemplary of excellent service and integrity. ”
Cross Keys Bank
Saint Jo, Louisiana
“I am always happy to recommend Hogan Financial Systems. The level of service is above what we receive from other vendors and their solutions are excellent. ”
Senior Vice President
Citizens State Bank
“Hogan takes care of any item processing issue immediately! Because of quality of service and personable staff, they deliver added value that cannot be found from other providers. ”
Vice President & Cashier
The National Banks of Central Texas
“Thank you for all your hard work on this project! You have continued the "Hogan" tradition of going above and beyond. Thanks again! ”
SVP & COO
Bank of Ruston
This company has been a BBB Accredited business since October 2009. This means it supports BBB's services to the public and meets our BBB Accreditation standards.
Click to read BBB Report